Skip to main content

Featured

A Brighter Tomorrow

Sadness is a complex and often painful emotion that can be triggered by a variety of circumstances or events. It can feel heavy, like a weight on your chest, or empty, like a void in your heart. It can also manifest physically, with symptoms such as fatigue, loss of appetite, and difficulty sleeping. When someone is feeling sad, they may also experience a range of other emotions, such as loneliness, despair, hopelessness, or grief. It can be challenging to cope with sadness, and it's important to seek support from loved ones or a mental health professional if it becomes overwhelming or persistent.   It's hard to put on a brave face when it feels like the world is against you. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm drowning, and every time someone asks if I'm okay, it's like another wave crashing down on me. What's worse is that some of the people who ask are the very same people who are causing me the most trouble. It's like they can't see the damage the

Truths that I experienced in last decade

๐Ÿ‘‰ Most friendships do not last forever. In the first place, I was mistaken. I thought friends were for life. But best friends become friends, friends become acquaintances, and acquaintances become strangers. There was sometimes an expectation, but expectation cannot be used as an example.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Beauty and excellent appearance are more respected. Regardless of what others think, beauty is highly prized in all aspects of life. People rated my girl based on her appearance and me based on my intelligence. They form opinions based on looks. A good-looking drug addict has a better chance of succeeding in life in their opinion. Despite the fact that he never accomplished anything.

๐Ÿ‘‰ The world as a whole is harsh. Everyone is simply concerned with their own well-being. As a result, never put your faith in anyone. The person closest to you may be the antagonist in your life.

๐Ÿ‘‰ From a distance, the grass always appears greener. Learn to be pleased with little while striving for greatness. and never be sorry for the individuals who leave you. Live your life without any regrets.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Nobody is going to feed you for free. Most human compassion and generosity must serve a purpose. In whatever they do, people will always have an intention. Only insane individuals stroll and talk aimlessly.

๐Ÿ‘‰ You will have a number of friends if you are successful. When faced with failure, however, such pals will not hesitate to dismiss you. If you are successful, your friends will always be there for you. People agreed with me on a pointless matter but disagreed on other critical problems addressed by some losers. Sometimes people do things only to get compassion, I call it sympathy not support. 

๐Ÿ‘‰ It's in our nature to critique. Everyone will judge me no matter what I do. People are continually giving me advice on how to get things done. What should I do with my life? They defined happiness; they leveled everything. Some of them were doing drugs and labeling me a loser because I didn't enjoy it.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Words cannot be taken back after they have been spoken. So, before you say anything, think carefully. I made a lot of stupid judgments and lost a lot of people because of my statements. Nobody wants you to make decisions in their lives. Just keep quit, see and move on. 

๐Ÿ‘‰ There will be a financial shortfall. Those who are already wealthy just claim that money doesn't matter. But, in fact, money is important. Earn as much as you require. Set up some money for the future. Continue your journey. Make your life simpler.  Keep it Privet.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Success does not come through hard work alone. When it comes to hard labor, people who are genuinely successful have great abilities and a secret hand, in addition to hard effort. When making some serious decisions, think carefully. Do you recall the butterfly effect? In this civilization, one simple decision can lead to a variety of outcomes.

๐Ÿ‘‰ The most harmful force is time. Time heals and transforms everyone. Make good use of your time. Everyone will have 24 hour access. It is entirely up to you how you employ this.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Excessive expectations, whether from others or oneself, lead to disappointment. Still, I have no choice in the decisions. I'm still working on myself.


Lastly, Nothing in life is eternal. As a result, every experience should be appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts